TEM series, boom lengths of 2.5 to 6m for foot and vehicle traffic
Robust TÜV (Technical Inspection Association) type-tested barrier system for use in carparks, company entranceways and at public institutions, satisfying high standards for design and functionality.
Controller with integrated frequency convertor and connection options for control devices and messages on the input and output side with socket
for traffic detector and radio system, as well as integrated evaluation of the safety contact strip.
Width of opening: up to 6.00 m
Height of the barrier boom (pivot) above ground level: 1m
The body of the barrier contains all the system’s mechanical and electrical components.
Barrier gear motor with magnetic brake. Every two chain pinions are non-positively connected to the drive shaft of the drive unit, and also to the shaft of the barrier fork with redundant chains.
Raising and lowering speed: approx. 2.4 - 8 sec. (depending on boom length; electronically adjustable)
Motor voltage: 230V 50Hz
Output: 0.55 to 0.75kW
Protection class: IP66
Control voltage: 24V DC
TÜV-tested PCB control unit with integrated frequency convertor and connection options for control devices and messages on the input and output side with socket for traffic detector and radio system, as well as integrated evaluation of the safety contact strip. Four 7-segment displays for operator guidance and diagnostics.
Advance shutdown in the end positions is actuated by a solenoid switch.
Limit position shutdown
The limit position shutdown is activated by inductive proximity switches.
The galvanised and powder-coated barrier frame consists of a steel construction with base plate for floor anchoring purposes, and of a support plate for the barrier fork.
The barrier fork is supported on both sides by robust roller bearings.
The barrier housing is manufactured from half shells made of stainless steel sheet, powder coated and bolted to the barrier frame.
Barrier boom made of extruded aluminium profile 90x60mm (up to 4m) or 125x90mm (up to 6m), powder coated in RAL 9010 (optional: customer’s choice of coating) with red reflective warning markings on both sides.
- Optional steel or stainless steel barrier boom for penetration-resistant barriers
- Optionally equipped with grid curtain underneath the barrier boom
- Optionally for 125x90mm with LED lighting strips
For boom lengths over 4m, the barrier boom must be supported by a post or hinged support.
A safety contact strip is mounted underneath the barrier boom. If it is touched, the barrier stops immediately. The barrier boom returns to the fully open position.
- Optional safety light barrier
Raising and lowering speed
- TEM-25k barrier system, boom length 2.5m: 2.4 sec.
- TEM-30k barrier system, boom length 3m: 2.6 sec.
- TEM-40k barrier system, boom length 4m: 3.5 sec.
- TEM-50k barrier system, boom length 5m: 4.2 sec.
- TEM-30 barrier system, boom length 3m: 2.9 sec.
- TEM-40 barrier system, boom length 4m: 3.8 sec.
- TEM-50 barrier system, boom length 5m: 4.5 sec.
- TEM-60 barrier system, boom length 6m: 5.7 sec.
Customised with corporate colours and logo.
Each barrier can be powder coated with any RAL colour tone.
Standard colour tones:
- Housing, single-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 3000 (flame red)
- Housing, two-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white) / RAL 5005 (signal blue), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 5005 (signal blue)
- Housing, two-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white) / RAL 5021 (water blue), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 5021 (water blue)
There is also the option to attach your firm’s logo to the round barrier fork cove.