THY series, boom length of 6m to 10m, exclusively for vehicle traffic
Robust TÜV (Technical Inspection Association) type-tested barrier system for use in haulage firm entranceways, security zones and airports, satisfying high standards for design and functionality. For an increased standard of security, a steel boom or a wire-mesh gate/barrier boom (max. weight 100kg) can be fitted.
Controller with connection options for control devices and messages on the input and output side with socket for traffic detector and radio system, as well as integrated evaluation of the safety contact strip.
Width of opening: up to 10m
Height of the barrier boom (pivot) above ground level: 1m
The body of the barrier contains all the system’s mechanical and electrical components.
Electrohydraulic compact drive with solenoid valves for raising and lowering.
Cylinder with extended damping action on both sides, actuating and reset force up to approx. 40kN.
Stroke of the hydraulic cylinder: 300 mm
Raising and lowering speed: approx. 7 - 12 sec. (depending on boom length; controlled by throttle valves)
Motor voltage: 400V 50Hz
Protection class: IP66
Hydraulic medium: biodegradable
Control voltage: 24V DC
In case of a power failure, emergency operation is by means of a hand pump.
TÜV-tested PCB control unit with connection options for control devices and messages on the input and output side with socket for traffic detector and radio system, as well as integrated evaluation of the safety contact
strip. Four 7-segment displays for operator guidance and diagnostics.
Limit position shutdown
The limit position shutdown is activated by inductive proximity switches.
The galvanised and powder-coated barrier frame consists of a steel construction with base plate for floor anchoring purposes, and of a supportplate for the barrier fork
The barrier fork is supported on both sides by robust roller bearings.
The barrier housing is manufactured from half shells made of stainless steel sheet, powder coated and bolted to the barrier frame.
Barrier boom made of extruded aluminium profile 170x140mm, powder coated in RAL 9010 (optional: customer’s choice of coating) with red reflective warning markings on both sides.
- Optional steel or stainless steel barrier boom for penetration-resistant barriers
- Optionally equipped with grid curtain underneath the barrier boom
- Optionally with LED boom lights or LED lighting strips
For boom lengths over 4m, the barrier boom must be supported by a post or hinged support.
A safety contact strip is mounted underneath the barrier boom. If it is touched, the barrier stops immediately. The barrier boom returns to the fully open position.
- Optional safety light barrier
Hydraulic lowering brake valves
In case of sudden loss of pressure, the barrier boom is lowered in a controlled manner.
Raising and lowering speed
- THY- 60 barrier system, boom length 6m: 7.5 sec.
- THY- 60 barrier system, boom length 7m: 8.5 sec.
- THY- 80 barrier system, boom length 8m: 10.0 sec.
- THY- 80 barrier system, boom length 9m: 11.0 sec.
- THY- 100 barrier system, boom length 10m: 12.5 sec.
- THY- 100 VLT barrier system, boom length up to 10m: 14.0 sec. with grid curtain or steel/stainless steel boom
Customised with corporate colours and logo.
Each barrier can be powder coated with any RAL colour tone.
Standard colour tones:
- Housing, single-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 3000 (flame red)
- Housing, two-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white) / RAL 5005 (signal blue), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 5005 (signal blue)
- Housing, two-coloured, RAL 9010 (pure white) / RAL 5021 (water blue), with round barrier fork cover in RAL 5021 (water blue)
There is also the option to attach your firm’s logo to the round barrier fork cove.